1. No scars on or near the breast.
2. Breasts look more natural quicker than with any other approach.
3. Chances of losing sensation to the nipple or the breast are considerably smaller than with traditional approach (less than 1% with TUBA).
4. No bleeding complications have occurred in more than 6,000. In traditional breast augmentation there is always some bleeding caused by cutting.
5. Any size implant can be placed the first time around with NO SIZE LIMIT.
6. Quicker surgical time 20-30 minutes.
7. Less anesthesia requirements and no post-operative nausea or vomiting.
8. Quicker recovery (many patients return to work the next day).
9. Less pain postoperatively (most patients take nothing “strong” for pain the day after surgery).
10. Implants can be placed under or over the muscle (99% of our patients get under the muscle implants).
11. Fewer capsular contractures occur with TUBA (in our experience less than 1%).
12. Infections: in our large series of patients (over 6,000) not a single patient had infection. Note: in traditional breast augmentations infections occur as much as 19.5% of the time.
13. Implants can be quickly exchanged the very same way at any time (through the belly button): for new implants, larger or smaller ones.
14. Implants can be exchanged by means of TUBA even in patients who have had traditional saline breast augmentation surgery; this way you avoid unnecessary cuts on the breasts and more difficult recovery.
15. One exception to the above rule: patients, who have capsular contractures, will require open revision surgery.
16. All implants come with a lifetime manufacturer’s warranty.
17. Most patients can resume gym exercise in 5 to 7 days.
18. No special bras or taping is required, you will be able to wear your favorite bra within a few days to week.
19. Showers and almost all “normal” activities can be resumed the day after surgery.
20. You can be on the beach or even go topless and no one can tell you that you have had your breasts done (unless of course you are extremely large).