Brazilian Butt Lift Brooklyn
Brazilian Butt Lift, Brazilian Butt Fill or Building Brazilian Buttocks (BBB) is a term which Dr. Grossman had coined around 1996, when he pioneered and perfected the procedure, in which the patient’s own Fat Cells combined with Stem Cells are being placed in to the buttocks for augmentation with permanent results.
The procedure of Fat Transfer also known as Fat Grafting with a mix of the patients own Stem Cells in Butt Augmentation consists of two parts.
Using a syringe and a very small cannula (needle-like instrument), fat is harvested or removed from the areas where it is not wanted: the saddle bags, thighs, waist or the abdomen. ( as a side note, this improves proportions of the body by itself)
These live fat cells are then washed and chemically stabilized for transfer. The pure fat collection is then centrifuged in order to isolate the highest concentration of Stem Cells and Live Fat suitable for transfer. Live Fat Stem Cells are then injected in to the buttocks completely without any visible scars. These Fat and Stem Cells will then reside in the buttocks permanently just like they did in the area where they came from.
The removal and harvest of these fat cells is similar to liposuction but so gentle, that our patients usually don’t bruise, they rarely have discomfort for which anything stronger than Tylenol or Advil is required, they don’t need any kind of compression garments, they can go to work the very next day, the gym in just three days and best of all…. hit the beach in just one week. Even swimming is allowed in about one week after the Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure in Brooklyn when done by Dr. Grossman.
The Brazilian Butt Augmentation or Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) procedure in Brooklyn is normally done under IV Sedation (twilight anesthesia), which results in NO postoperative nausea and much easier recovery than with general anesthesia. Dr. Grossman is against having BBL procedure done under local anesthesia alone as this creates an enormous amount of stress on the patient and the suffering can be tremendous. Twilight or Propofol anesthesia is the safest form of anesthesia for this type of procedure.
Our Joint Commission Accredited center performs Fat Transfer procedures on weekly basis and as a new patient you will be able to meet and speak with others who have enjoyed the benefits of this wonderful procedure. How is this procedure better than buttocks (silicone) implants you may ask?
1. The procedure of buttocks augmentation using implants is generally associated with nearly 50% complication rate as compared with less than 1% complication rate with (BBL) the Fat Transfer.
2. The sub-muscular Brazilian buttocks lift implants result in severe post-op pain, requiring heavy narcotic use. Not so in BBL – no post-op pain in the buttocks at all.
3. Infections are quite common in Buttock Lift implants, whereas in BBL we have never had an infection since 1996.
4. Seromas or fluid accumulations with Buttocks Lift Implants have greater than 30% occurrence and it’s less than 1% in BBL in New York City.
5. With silicone Brazilian butt lift implants in Brooklyn, the patients cannot walk or run normally for weeks if not months, with BBL you can walk normally right away and you can start running just one week later.
6. With silicone Brazilian buttock lift implants the implants may shift over time, distorting the shape of the buttocks, whereas in BBL this never happens.
7. Drawback of the BBL Fat Transfer is that not everyone has enough fat for the procedure.
8. Another drawback of Fat Transfer is that some of the fat may not take.
Price of the Brazilian Butt Lift Augmentation surgery in Brooklyn varies according to how many areas on the patient’s body need to be addressed, as well as the volume and the delicate nature of the procedure. Patient’s medical history and condition are very important in the decision making process, since the patients’ safety is of paramount importance.
When shopping for the best deal in town keep these in mind and also be ware, that having the least expensive Brazilian butt lift surgeon operate on you may eventually cost you so much more in the future. Loss of health and time is very expensive.
Click on the link above to see Brazilian Butt Pictures.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE: IN NEW YORK, ANY, EVEN UNTRAINED PHYSICIANS CAN PERFORM SURGERY IN THEIR OFFICE. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR DOCTOR IS A QUALIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON WITH MANY YEARS OF EXPERIENCE, NOT SOME ONE WHO TOOK A WEEKEND COURSE OF LECTURES ON HOW TO PERFORM A SURGICAL PROCEDURE. ASK YOUR PHYSICIAN TO PRODUCE DOCUMENTS THAT HE OR SHE HAS COMPLETED TWO TO THREE YEARS OF PLASTIC SURGERY TRAINING AT AN ACCREDITED RESIDENCY PROGRAM. MAKE SURE THE FACILITY WHERE SURGERY IS BEING PERFORMED IS ACREDITED BY THE JOINT COMMSSION.
Corrective procedures are much more expensive, than the initial, well performed surgery.
Your goal as the patient is to make the right choice and have the butt lift surgery you have always wanted done right the very first time, by the right hands.
To schedule your Brooklyn butt lift consultation with Dr. Grossman please call 212-585-2133 or 718-934-5500